Tuesday 6 November 2012

Antidote Vintage - My Woollies Now in Stock!!

We've woken up this morning to the first frost of the autumn.  White frosted roof tops and clean crisp air; I just love this time of year!

This is a post I should have done back in the summer but didn't, the disorganised person that I am!!  And I'm linking in with Lakota's Ta-Dah Tuesday because, do you know what, I'm pretty pleased with the below!! :o)

In the spring, we were contacted by the lovely Annie of Antidote Vintage, a charming shop in Norwich selling an eclectic mix of vintage clothing and accessories.  The shop was being re-launched to include the work of local artisans and we were asked whether we wanted our corsages and knitwear included, which, of course, we did!


Unfortunately we couldn't make it to the official re-opening but we did pop up the day before, with our trusty camera, to have a sneak peak and a good old nosey at what was going to be on offer. 





A local newspaper did a piece on the new collections.


The article used a little bit of artistic licence because I'm actually based in Suffolk, not Norfolk, and obviously the jumpers aren't my design, I just chose the colours, but I figure any publicity is good publicity, right?? :o)

The shop is lovely and very welcoming.  It was once an apothecary and still has some of the original apothecary shop fittings which provide the perfect backdrop for the vintage and handmade goodies on offer. 

A
ntidote currently has the two below jumpers in stock and they have also taken some of our turbans - perfect winter head warmers!


If you're in Norwich, why not take a trip to Antidote Vintage, Upper St Giles Street, where you'll be met with very friendly service and will find some lovely items of vintage clothing as well as some of our woollies to keep out the cold this winter :o) 

9 comments:

  1. Fab, congrats! Norwich really does seem to be the place to be with regards to vintage (and vintage inspired) bits and pieces, I'm always seeing places and events there mentioned in blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, congrats! i always love vintage shops, im enjoying the photos and those jumpers look so warm and cozy!

    blog hopping from ta dah tuesday

    susan ( http://tea-diary.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knits are gorgeous- particularly taken by the stripy one- is that one for sale at all anywhere? The shop looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kezzie, the stripy one sold really quickly, sorry. However, my order book will be re-opening in spring 2013 for custom knits :o)

      Delete
  4. love your woolies i want one ..please make it easy for me .mrs bee vintage ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, that is wonderful news! I couldn't think of a better place for your creations to be sold, that shop is just gorgeous inside and out! I shall have to make a visit to Norfolk soon as it certainly seems the place to be! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have no idea how to put my name at the top of post on any blogspot , but i have finally got one of your jumpers inthe post to me this week ..yey Mrs bee vintage dressmaker :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ӏ was prеtty pleased to uncoveг thiѕ great sitе.
    I ωant tо to thank you foг уouг time duе
    tothis wondeгful rеad!! I definitely аpρreciated eѵery little
    bit of it and I have yοu book-mаrked to see new іnformаtion on your website.


    Lοok intо my sіte pacs

    ReplyDelete