Friday 1 March 2013

Free 1940's Jumper Pattern - Bestway 1320

So apparently, being March 1st means it's the first day of spring.  Personally I remain unconvinced as I'm sat here in Mr Y's cosiest jumper. 

However, if you are thinking of the warmer months to come, why not give this lovely 1940's jumper a go, a perfect spring sweater. 

Although the pattern says the jumper is to be knitted in 3 ply, I've recently completed it using Stylecraft 4 ply and it has turned out nicely.


If you fancy giving it a go yourself, just click on the link below to access the full pattern.

                                                         Bestway 1320 Free Pattern

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the free pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the free pattern, it's really pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I hope people have fun knitting it :-)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the free pattern. I shall give that one ago.....
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am unconvinced spring is here too, it is raining that very fine rain in my part of the world, and it is very very cold!
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome- it worked :) Thank you for sharing such a lovely, spring like pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great job, dear! I'm speechless!

    Saludos de Una Pin Up Frustrada,
    Helena Drive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty jumper, unfortunately I'm a larger lady and not too good at knitting yet ... but am your newest follower & thanks for the free pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the free pattern, I'm starting to weave it, your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete